Ticker

Monday, April 02, 2012

Being God

On the other day, I was on a mood to pull Anirud's leg and I was telling him that I know the answers to any question that he may have.

"How do you know everything? Are you God?"

"Yes, I am", I replied and he got more excited.

"If you are God, tell me what exactly is thaathaa (grandpa) in Chennai is doing now?" and there were few more questions of this nature that I managed to fend off.

At this point, he realised that he has been asking questions whose answers that he could not verify. So, he took out the Encyclopedia and was like - "Now tell me - what is printed in page 125. Tell me all that has been printed so that I can verify".

I knew that I got cornered, so I told him that I know the answer but I don't want to tell him.

Pat came the reply, "You are not God. You are lying".

"Why?"

"Because, God won't be silly like this".

1 comment:

Bhooma said...

Ithu unakku thevaiyaa?