Ticker

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Year 1 Boy!

Yesterday was the first day of the new academic year for Anirud. Can't believe that he is in to year 1 already and now has a bunch of kids at school younger than him.

As I dropped him off at his school gate, there was a young kid who was just starting at school and was in tears. 'She must be in Reception Class appa. Crying is bad. I didn't cry on my first day. She is very little', commented the brat. Overnight, he has become a big boy and now he has got at least one class younger than his. As I watched him go inside, I couldn't believe that he has moved in to Year 1. Had few words with his Head Teacher who echoed my thoughts. Time flies past so quickly. I do hope that he has a good ride this year like the last one.

1 comment:

Suji said...

great going Anirud...
happy schooling