Ticker

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Transport Museum



Visited the Transport Museum at London, which I would rate as a hidden gem. At ten pounds, the ticket price is quite steep but for those interested in history and transport, there are quite a lot of things to see and know. The top 2 floors were a little boring for Anirud as we spent quite a bit of time reading through the descriptions. But, when it came to trains and buses and trams, it was all his. Anirud had a field day running on all the buses, sitting on the driver's seat and what not.

1 comment:

Vijay Badri said...

Yes indeed. this museum is definitely worth the steep amount that is being charged. I would remember the visit I made to this place in 2008 for a long long time to come. I can recollect those memories as I see these snaps :)