Ticker

Monday, June 16, 2008

Face Painting

For years we have been asking Anirud if he wants his face to be pained and he normally keeps away from that. This time around, when we had the Carnival at our town over the weekend, he chose himself to be painted as 'Tiger' and that too an 'Orange' one. He enjoyed every bit of the day by getting into all the possible rides, apart from being a tiger.

Later in the day, when we asked him where the tiger had gone, he said that it had gone down the wash basin (where he washed down all the paint).

2 comments:

Arun said...

haha :)... just reminds me... I was in 2nd grade and was stubborn on getting a superman costume for my bday. Eventually my parents had to get me one because of the tantrums :).. and I wore that i school... I still cannot believe my dad n mom allowed me to go to school like that on my bday :)

~nm said...

Found this blog of yours today only. Your son and my son share the same name except for the difference that I write his name with an 'h' in the end :D

Will add your to my reader and hope that you shall come back from this bloggy break of yours :D