Ticker

Friday, August 17, 2007

Peter Pointer

Anirud has learnt almost all of the nursery rhymes by heart. If he is in the mood to sing, he would recite all the rhymes in a high tone unmindful of the location or the audience. His favourite rhymes is the one that goes on like,

Peter Pointer,
Peter Pointer,
Where are you?

Here I am,
Here I am
How do you do?

While he would say 'Peter Pointer... where are you' in a near-perfect manner, it would be funny to hear him pronounce 'Here I am'. He would say it like

Yum yum yum
yum yum yum
How do you do?

:-))

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LoL! cho chweet :-)

Subhashree said...

So sweet. Why don't you post pics of your son?

Chakra said...

Radhika - Thanks.

Nisha - i am a bit sceptical of posting his photo in such a vulnerable medium. Let me have your mail id nad I shall mail you his pic.